Monday, April 30, 2012

Fitness Monday

So it seems like my Monday posts are about fitness.  Here is an update on what I have been doing lately.  In addition to my afternoon workout (the Jillian Michaels 90 day Body Revolution system, which I'm doing about 3 days a week - instead of 6 so I might finish in 2012, LOL!).
My morning workouts are more official, more intense.  I wake up at 4:30AM 5 mornings a week and go all out (in the gym my husband made for me the week we moved into the house - he's a doll!).  Currently I am doing PeakFit Challenge by Michelle Dozois. I completed the 8 week program last December and decided to redo the 8 week program - because it was challenging (CRAZY HARD!!!) and I actually got some pretty decent results (a few lbs and some inches lost). 
So PeakFit Challenge is a 6 day a week program - each DVD is an hour - the longest one is 65 minutes.  And she works you.  It is no joke.  But no matter where you start, you get stronger.  You get faster (cardio), you jump higher, you recover (minimally) faster  - sometimes  :)
Would I recommend it - in a heartbeat.  Is it for everybody - absolutely not.  But if you want a challenge and you want to push hard, you might just love PeakFit!!
Anybody doing something they love and think I might love too??
Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment