Saturday, September 1, 2012

9 days down - and going strong

I start today's post with an admission - I slept until 8 AM today!!! My normal wake up time is 4:30 AM (5:30-6 on weekends) and boy - did it feel good to sleep til 8!!

The first 9 days went by fast - and we were busy!!  2 new little guys started on Wed and Tues, 2 more boys start - bringing my boy total to 12, girls - 4!

The kid are enjoying singing, they love centers and daily computer time (we use the Waterford program). Next week we will start focusing on colors.  I am thinking of doing a color a day for the next 2 weeks, then do a Brown Bear unit.  Since I bought a ton of Brown Bear units/activities on TPT, guess I will use some :D

By the way - Heidisongs.com (a fave of mine) is having a 20% off sale.  school20 is the code.  I have almost every CD and DVD, but I had to get the new wiggles book (wiggles goes to school) and I also picked up a second wiggles book (wiggles learns to listen).  You can never hit those topics enough!!
Hope everyone has an awesome, restful 3 day weekend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment