Monday, July 9, 2012

Wow - My first nomination :P

So, I have been nominated for the Lovely Blog award :)

Being my first nomination, um, I hope I do this right.

Rules:
There are 3 rules to follow when receiving this award:
1. Follow the person who gave you the award
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award

3. Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers


So number one - easy, done :)
Number two - (I'm not sure exactly how to link back - help,please!)
Number three - 15 new bloggers; I shall do my best...

Here are some of MY favorites (they may or may not be new - but definitely work looking at!)
1. Life is Sweet ... in Kindergarten
2. Kinderbabies
3. Miss Chamblees Kinderfriends
4. Sweet Life of Teaching
5. Mrs. Huffs Kinderblog
6. Kindergarten Khronicles

Okay - so 6 is nowhere near the 15 needed.  Hopefully effort counts :)  I tend to see the same blogs regularly - and I know all of those have gotten awards 10 times over.  I really like these and think you should take the time to visit - these ladies are fabulous!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment