Thursday, May 24, 2012

The end is in sight!!

It has been a few weeks since my last post.  The kids have been off the chain crazy!  Florida is H-O-T!! And not in a good way, more like sweat is running down my body as I stand at bus dismissal kind of hot - yuck. 
As of today we have 8 school days left.
Our graduation/end of year celebration is Wed, May 30th.  We have been practicing - and practicing.  This group - not so much a group of performers.  I have done end of year "shows" for 8 years now.  Songs, poems, "active" choreographed dances - I mean business.  But in a fun, look what we've done kind of way.
This year, I've cut out songs (they just weren't getting it - and it was to the wheels on the bus theme!!). Until yesterday, I was seriously thinking of contracting the plague Tuesday night. 
But yesterday and today, while we are not entering Americas Got Talent, it was better.
Two more days to practice and I'm home free :)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! I live here in FL too & the weather has been torture! I can't wait to hear how your end of the year celebration goes!! Good luck!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete