Friday, May 10, 2013

It's Official!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going back to Kindergarten!
I'm so excited - I have wanted to go back all year and was hoping the opportunity would be available. Today was the day all teachers were told of moves (or non-reappointments).  when my principal told me I literally jumped for joy - twice!!
I even got the double-bonus of my old room back.  I have spent 4 long years in tiny portables (boo-hoo), now I get to go back to the second largest room on the campus! (and boy do I need it, because I have a ton and a half of school stuff)

I am thrilled to rejoin the kindergarten team and can't wait for an awesome - (and tiring and paperwork filled) year.

I hope you all got your wish for the 2013-2014 school year :)

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! That's exciting! I got my wish too :) yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay good for you!! I just found your blog, I'm your newest follower!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete