Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Show what you bought!!

Well, I am a shopper.  I  L-O-V-E the tpt big sales!!  I bought a bunch of stuff ( 3 different carts!), here are a few of my purchases...

Reader's Theater - Partner Plays for Kinder Kids! {Holiday
I really wanted to try these readers theater - with the sale, I had to have it!

Guided Reading Passages Bundle: Level A-D
These GR passages look fantastic. I love the fact that it is a bundle and I have 4 levels to meet the needs of my kids.

Dictionary Drive {editable}

I saw Elizabeth post about this on her blog and I was very intrigued.  Now I just  have to get some kid dictionaries...

Sight Word Sentences - Read It! Build It! Write It! 120 Sentences

Sight words - using them in sentences - YES, please!!

January Word Work

I looked and looked at the growing kinders WW packs last year.  I am buying the Jan for now - possibly rest of them later.

Guiding Kinders:  Math Workshop Unit 8 { Common Core Aligned }

I already have 1-7, so I bought 8 & 9 - I LOVE THIS MATH PROGRAM!!!!!! I cannot recommend it enough (AMAZING!!)


For math tubs.....
Pattern Block Bundle
Math Bags for Kindergarten: Winter Version! (10 Winter The
 Well - that's some of my collection :)
Hope you had some fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment